Our full-spectrum extract combines our farm-grown cannabidiol (CBD) rich hemp flower with medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil. Full-spectrum means that our extracts contain all the cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, fatty acids, chlorophyll, essential vitamins and minerals found in the original hemp plant; unlike isolates or synthetics. These compounds interact synergistically to create what is referred to as the entourage effect which magnifies the benefits of the plant. Contains no more than 0.3% (<1/3 of 1%) Tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC), the legal limit for THC in hemp.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract: 0.5oz (750mg hemp extract)
How do we ensure the quality of our product?
- The super critical CO2 extraction method is efficient at preserving the purity of the plant oils and is free of residual solvents. It uses uses carbon dioxide under high pressure and extremely low temperatures.
- Lab tested by a third party, ISO (International Organization for Standardization) accredited lab. Email us for our results if interested.
Why is lab testing important for cannabis products?
- The industry is not currently regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Testing done by several different consumer advocacy groups showed that more than 70% of the products tested were not accurately labeled and some contained no cannabinoids at all.
- We believe in transparency with our products. Our customers have a right to know what they are buying.
What is the recommended application?
- Application may differ for each person, but here is a general guideline:
- Beginners: 5-10mg
- Intermediate: 15-20mg
- Advanced: 20mg+
- What each person needs will be based on their unique biology. Our suggestion is to start the recommendations above and to increase as needed based on how your body responds
- Our bottles have graduated droppers to allow for accurate measurements.
If you are not satisfied please contact us within 7 days of purchase at ReuschCreekFarms@gmail.com.
Items eligible for return must be unopened, with original seal intact, and in the same condition that you received it.
Items that have been opened will not be eligible for return or refund.
Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise agreed upon.